The Grand Rapids Mini Maker Faire is a full-blown community festival that brings together science, art, crafts and engineering and more,
plus music, food, workshops and performances. The 2019 Grand Rapids Maker Faire is Saturday, August 24!
The 2019 Call to Makers is now open!
Booth space is free to participate in the Maker Faire! If you are selling a product, there is a small fee of $50. To sell a product, please register as a commercial maker.
Here’s some suggested ideas for topics that we’re looking for:
- Wearables, E-Textiles, Fashion Tech
- Biology/Biotech and Chemistry Projects
- Drones & Rockets
- Kinetic, Fire & Installation Art
- Digital Fabrication
- Open Hardware Projects
- Design: Industrial, Fashion, Product, Urban
- Young Makers & School Maker Clubs
- Hacks of Any Sort
- Foundry & Blacksmithing
- Textiles and Arts and Crafts
- Sustainable Transportation
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Bicycles and Human-Powered Machines
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.)